Monday, April 6, 2009

Parkinson's Walk on Saturday

So my goal was to reach $500 in contributions this year. Yes, I know you are all tired of hearing about it. So far, thanks to Mom, Sheryl, Jo, Cyndi, Julie and those that will be walking with us, or have just donated, I have raised $345. Already twice my donations from last year.. Thats good right?

I would love to raise $10,000 but that's most likely not in my realm of reality. Maybe next year. So I have added a link at the top right portion of my blog, if anyone else feels so inclined and have forgotten.. I know times are tough, trust me. That measly $25 was hard for me, but its just the right thing to do..

I am trying to tug at your hearts here. Its on behalf of your Dad, Grandfather so that others don't have to suffer or see their relatives deal with this crap. Whether you donate or not, I do understand and this will be my last effort to annoy the heck out of you all. Its just in my heart to try and try again..

Love you all...

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Crimeny, I couldn't believe how hard it was to remember to do that. Everyday at work I would think about it and by the time I got home would forget.

Enjoy the walk. I signed up for 2 differnt ones at work last month and didn't actually go to either of them. The intention is much better than the follow through

Grandmajoann said...

It is nice that you will actually go out do the walk. Thank you. I wish I could just give you the whole amount cause I know it's worth it, but I did the best I could right now.
Love ya!

Julie said...

I think $345 is great! Thanks for doing the walk...Have fun!