Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Ghost or Wierd Freaky Things

So Matt and I were sitting downstairs one morning last week, and hear this crash and breaking glass, as if a picture fell of the wall. (and we don't have many pictures hanging) We searched the whole house, and found nothing indoors or out, so went about our way as if we were hearing something. Next day, Matt was taking a shower and weighing himself on the scale, as he does every morning, only to find that the inside pane or our dual windows had broken. We don't know how it happened. The window company came out and couldn't quite explain how it happened either.


Thanks goodness, it is still covered by the Warranty. Nothing better than free replacements. Especially since most things only break, right after they are covered under the one year warranty.

I know.. What a small and stupid thing to post about, but feel that I have been distant and need to get back on the blog train.

Uhhhhh.. Jolyn Tilley, Nicole Bigelow, Stephanie, Julie and others who have been away for a year, or almost a year.. Pathetic of us.. Hop on the train and climb aboard.

4 comments:

Ang said...

I vote for ghosts!!! Now every unfortunate thing that happens we can blame on the spirits :)

I agree, step up to the blogs peeps... probably 99% of the crap I post is ridiculously lame but it makes me feel like I am not so far out of the loop!

Jen said...

Yeah for someone besides me, Ang and my Mom posting something to the blog! I realize that none of us live really exciting lives, but it's nice to see what you are up to. Try to keep the ghosts under control.

~Cynthia~ said...

That window thing is totally bizarre. Maybe the whole purpose was just to give you something to blog about!!

Sheryl said...

I for one am always happy to have someone post anything. I don't care how mundame or lame you might think it is. It's better than nothing!

The window thing is totally weird. The outside pane would be explainable, but the inside? Not really!