Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Missed Christmas

 Not sure why this Christmas was so hard to be away from you all. I am sure it is due to Dad not being around this year.  Most likely, as I have lost it a couple of time this last week.May be due to mom, sending me a picture of Dad and I, or Joyce sending me Dad's Poem with his picture on it.  Love and miss you so much Dad. By the way.. here is the site for Dad's memoration page.... http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=52605252

As I mentioned months ago, I invite you to scan/email/and post pics you have of dad on this site... Love and miss you so much dad.. Wish we could have had more time together. I know that I was/am a disappointment to you, but thru it all, you were my hero..

By the way Dad. You always said that you wished that you had my hair. Well guess what. You always did. My head of hair is too fine as well, and can't do a damn thing with it, just as you alway's complained about.

I am finding it funny, how much we have in common. Complaining about the stupid commercials, etc... I am begging you to come visit me very soon.











5 comments:

Ang said...

Love you Jef! It is so hard to be away from family during the holiday's... too much time wishing loved ones were nearer. I miss the days when I would have everyone over to my tiny little condo in Farmington, now I have a good sized home and no one to fill it with.

~Cynthia~ said...

I've always thought I had the best looking dad and best looking brother, another thing you have in common. Love you!

Sheryl said...

Wow, you have a couple of pics I have never seen before. I don't think he was ever disappointed in you.

Jen said...

We always miss you when you are not here!

Grandmajoann said...

As I look at pictures of you and your dad, you really are starting to look like him, hair and all. But, please don't do the perm thing! You have never been a disappointment to anyone. We ALL love you and will always miss you when you are not here.