Sunday, August 3, 2008

Office 95% complete


And finally here is the 95% complete home office. I still have trim work do to around the sliding glass door and to move the furniture in against the back wall but the major part is done.. Yee Ha.. One more huge project under the belts. Matt put his laptop in the corner of the room with his flat screen moniter and brought down the flat screen TV from the upstairs bedroom (15.5 inches by 25.5 inches) to use as my monitor. It is so awesome!!! The websites are huge and are actually readable . Once we move the furniture in we can also kick back, watch TV on it, and feel the cool breeze from the outside. Its another part of our little piece of heaven. Life Is Good!!! Now all we need is a Wii that we can play. Then everyone will have to come visit. We can relax, play, enjoy the cool breezes, eat good food, site see and enjoy. I feel like a new man.. Funny how a revamped room will do that for you huh?

5 comments:

Eve said...

Once again you have done a designer job. Have you ever thought about trying out for Design Star? I am serious about this!

Ang said...

I do love the feeling of a project done! The room looks great, I am totally jealous of the moniter situation. Nate and I bought some ultra slim, light laptops. They are great because they weigh nothing but after staring at it all day this week studying (and blogging) I do wish it was a little bigger.

Now we need a picture of you two working your asses off in the new office, bring on the clients!

Thanks for the kind words, I sure love and miss you!

Jen said...

The room looks awesome, you guys did a great job. I know how good it feels to finish a project, and I am very happy for you.

Steph Thompson said...

It looks awesome! I agree with Ang, I would like to see you two working in the office or working on any of the projects that you are blogging!

Tilley/Booth said...

As always, nice job O.F.!