Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Requests are always taken...

Okay... So Steph and Ang requested to see us working our butt's off in our new office. The request is honored. And as always.. Bryce is always up for the challenge as well. He is such a good boy. Always helping the Dad's work on the house or getting his spotted Butt in the way. He is alway's following me around and getting or laying in the way. So faithful and full of unconditional love. By the way Sheryl... I wish I could be a design star. But Not!!!! It only has to do with the melding of the minds.

Emily..... the small one is such a princess. Always on security duty. Barking at the neighbors or those walking by. Makes her so tired that she becomes unsocial and lays around while we work. She could careless whats going on. But at the end of the night, she cuddles with me and always wants to be under the covers... cudding with the daddy. Such a good girl. Looking out for us.

BRAVO!! Sheer Genuis.. get it?

7 comments:

Jen said...

What good dogs you have! My dog sleeps all day, but she does get up to follow me whenever I move into a different room. As soon as it looks like I will be there for a while she drops down and resumes her nap.

Sheryl said...

Tick is also always on security duty. That's why she is so tired. It is a nerve wracking position to be in.

I think you should hire Bryce to work in the home business. Give him a job title and cut him a paycheck. This would be an excellent tax write off.

Is he a crotch dog? One of those dogs who is always "checking" people out? You could call him a Personal Assistant. Emily works Security. They both get paid and you guys keep ALL the money you make.

Ang said...

I love it, butts and all!
Bryce is such a handsome fella and I do appreciate an animal that is always in the way. Baby loves to wedge herself in the most "convienent" space she can find, I love trying to work on my laptop!

Steph Thompson said...

I do appreciate that it was in fact butt views working!

Jessica said...

I agree with you on the myfamily stuff. She actually has had a blogger identity since last October or so when I started my blog. I just need to get over there and show her the ropes.

Denise said...

I just love your dogs. Mine is always in pictures because he never leaves my side! It is funny, anytime we take pictures at shows he ends up in them and the kids did a collage and labeled it 'Where is Butch?' to see if you could find him in each picture.

Grandmajoann said...

That would he a hoot to see. Where is Butch? I'll have to see that one! A very cute idea.