Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WE'RE BACK

Since I couldn't figure out how to get my page that way it was, I just added a new background befitting the upcoming Elections. We only have 43 days left for this important election, so if you haven't registered then do it. I know both candidates aren't the best but we should all vote for someone. I may just vote Libertarian to prove a point (http://www.lp.org/) and how about the fair tax to quit taxing us to the point of poverty... http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer?pagename=about_main

Nice to see Kain and Kelly have joined the clan... Welcome you two.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Glad you guys are back, now you have me terrified that we might lose ours...we kind of use it as a digital scrapbook/journal for ourselves.

I agree we have to get out and vote! I am not to keen on anyone since my girl lost in the primary's so I am feeling a lot like you right now.

Eve said...

I'm for whoever is for the Fair Tax, so right now....no one!

OK, mayb McCain-Palin. But definitely, whoever you favor get out and VOTE!