Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FACEBOOK.COM

So I am really ecstatic that I joined facebook about a month ago. So many friends from my past have found me or I have found them.

It is amazing how your friends join, add you as a friend. Then you check out their friends, and find another friend you have thought about or tried to find. It is just crazy what a small world this is.

I also like the fact that I can talk to my friends who are online at the same time I am. Even though its only sending messages back and forth, it gives me a sense of talking on the phone with them. You all know, how I just love talking on the phone... NOT!!!

6 comments:

Ang said...

I have been loving it too! I have found a few long lost friends that I am so happy to be able to catch up with. Being able to peek in on there lives at my convenience is even better. I don't know why we didn't join sooner.

Eve said...

Facebook and Myspace are really tools of a younger generation from mine.

It just seems like a lot of work to have to keep up with that I don't want to make time for.

I'm glad that those of you who do it love it!

Jen said...

I keep thinking that I should join Facebook and see if I can find some old friends, but like my mom it just seems like a lot of work!

Ang said...

Jennifer get on facebook! It doesn't take much time and it is fun to see what others are up to without having to call and invest hours on the phone with people! Yes, Jef, I am phone shy too, I think it is genetic!!

Matt-n-Jef said...

facebook takes as little time as entering your info.. and inviting friends.. its very easy.
Why wouldn't you want to find old friends.. I found two more last night..

Grandmajoann said...

Well, I am not going to join face book. I just want to talk to each of you. And, Jef, get off that computer and call me.....I need to hear what is going on in that new office. By the way, what is the name of the office and what town is it in? Love Ya....