Friday, February 6, 2009

To Keep From Being the Weakest.... JOLYN!!!!

To keep from being the recluse of the family (Jo!!! ) It has been three weeks, by the way, since you have updated us. We all share boring lives.. but there has to be some THING going on. Is there nothing going on, that you can't update your favorite Uncle?

By the way.. we do have a guest room and Ya'll need to come visit....

So that I wouldn't be the weakest family member, I felt that I needed to post something..HAIL to the members to keep me from having the most boring life of us all. (JO) love you.

So, if you remember my blog a few weeks back. Share to Care. http://shareyoucare.blogspot.com.

I finally ordered the cards (preview of the card here) http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/my_account/doc_view.aspx?doc_id=697076614

I can't wait to receive the cards, pass them out and see what happens.

Will those who recieved the card visit the site?, post their story?, pass the cards to others? It could be an interesting project, if you ask me. Add the blog to your site... keep track of it.. If it fails, it fails. If it takes off.. YEE HA!!!

Life is all about making others feel worth isn't it? Share that you care. Visit the site once more before I officially launch it... Brainstorm, give me ideas to make it better. How about I send you all some cards and get it going full force, all around the country.

I am, by the way, on a mission, to be the leader of the free world, to save those from tyranny (was that right) I failed english..

"We are the World... We are the Children" LOL.. Most likely if you don't remember January 28th, 1985 then you won't remember the coming together of the whole world to raise money and make AFRICA a better place.... . Whatever... Yea, I know.. I am blabbing on and on.. talking crazy.. But, I am going to be the leader of the free world you know.

4 comments:

Ang said...

I have tried this scare tactic with Jolyn before... she is killing me!

Your guest room sounds delightful right about now. One of my good friends at school is from the San Diego area, she spent her Christmas break back at home and I was so jealous.

I can't wait to see what happens with the cards, I think it is such a great idea. The website looks great!

Sheryl said...

I think is it awesome that you are moving forward with your Share that you Care idea. I would love to pass a card or two along and see what happens.

Alas, I agree with Angie. If Jo doesn't read the blog, she doesn't know that you are dissing her. She will NOT be bullied in to posting!

And, by the way, you probably failed English because you failed to capitalize it when you spelled it. :-)

Jen said...

I hope that your idea takes off and that you can make a difference in the lives of even a few people.

I also agree that JoLyn is the weakest link!

~Cynthia~ said...

But when Jo does post, she does give us several pictures and tidbits, so I am going to give her credit for that.

I have been thinking lately that I am really in the mood for another trip to San Diego. So...depending on what Richard does with the kids this summer and what kind of money I have available, and if I can get any kids to agree to go, we just might be heading down that way. I really need to go somewhere and plane tickets to San Diego are really cheap. Cayla has ever been to the wild animal park or the zoo and she loves the beach so it is a possibility if I can afford to go anywhere.