Thursday, March 5, 2009

San Diego Parkinson's Walk 2009

I just signed up to do my fourth walk for Parkinson's taking place on Satuday, April 18th.

I heard a report the other day that due to stem cell research they may be really close to finding a cure. So once again, I am asking for donations.. Isn't everyone..

But this touches us right where it hurts. I know the economy stinks, so if you don't donate, I won't be hurt and totally understand. It was hard enough to donate the measly amount that I did.

If you do decide to donate, Visit my personal site http://www.parkinsonswalksd.com/*/jwassom and show me the love. Pass the word on and help me surpass my goal of $500 in donations.

4 comments:

Ang said...

Jef - you are amazing!

Matt-n-Jef said...

Not really.. its the one thing I do that gets me off my lazy butt once a year.

Sheryl said...

I will be visiting the website and making my little donation. It never seems like enough, but I'm happy that you give us an excuse to do something.

Grandmajoann said...

I will also be visiting the website and making my little donation. Several little donations make one big one! Everyone join in....Hurrah for stem cell research. They may be able to help the people with Parkinson's one day.