Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Tiny Piece of Heaven

Our yard is only 2500 Square Feet but we have made the most of it. A sitting area near the pond and another on the deck to the right of the pond with a jacuzzi....
Oh!!! Heaven.....





The goldfish that we bought for only $.29 are quite amazing. I have mixed gold ones with tan ones and black fish and what is so amazing is that over time, they all take on each other characters and start to take on the other colors of the fish in the pond. If you have ever seen Koi fish; they have spots of all kinds of colors. Just like Bryce in the picture above. LOL!!!!


Here is the new trellis that we built above the deck and jacuzzi. When I first remodeled the house back in 1996, I dug a hole and placed the jacuzzi so that it was even with the deck. I miss stepping down into it. It felt like a built in Jacuzzi. But this one!!!! Oh YEA baby.... more jets, more powerful and after working on the house all day, it feels GOOD on the body!!!!

7 comments:

Ang said...

It looks rich and beautiful, what a great space. We have just started in the yard and it seems so overwhelming. I guess you just start with a little bit at a time and eventually the vision comes together??? I just can't imagine owning something so pretty and well decorated!

Right now I am waging a war with the insects and I don't if I can win!

Tilley/Booth said...

So I'm just wondering why I'm not at your house? If I lived there I would not need a vacation. It's amazing!

Eve said...

I like the lattice. That really looks nice and I'm sure it gives you a lot more privacy.

I would certainly trade my 1/4 acre of dirt for your 2500 sf. of usable space. Your yard is divine!

Jessica said...

Can you come finish some projects at my House? J/K Looks Good

Steph Thompson said...

The girls would be in the pond non stop! The fish would either die of fright or from being over fed. That looks so great! So whats with you two and all the spotted animals? LOL!

Jen said...

I'm so jealous of your jacuzzi! Well, actually I'm jealous of your entire yard. It looks great.

Ang said...

Jen you forgot that you have a shed that could double as a sauna, quite being jealous and use what you got! Hee, hee...