Saturday, July 26, 2008

Slowly but Surely it comes together

Here is another during picture. The office/garage is painted and the desk is going in. We need to complete installing the desk, trim the windows and baseboard, hang pictures, hook up the scanner, printer, fax, and hang the fan. (I think I need Jen to help with the fan). You can't quite see it but to the right is shelving we installed to hold all the tools; which we will cover up with a curtain to hide it all.


We painted the ceiling the same color as the back wall. Scary. I am so used to always painting the ceiling white. Very hard to get the whole room in the picture but this is the better half of it.

I will take a final once all the trimwork is done. That will probably be next weekend. Still too much to do tomorrow. I shouldn't work on Sundays, but we gotta get it done so Matt can start to focus on building the biz.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Sorry, Jef, but I am not coming down to hook up your fan for you. You are on your own with that. For further information about what happens when I try to help people with things check out the entry on my blog entitled, "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished". It cost me $350 to help Denise get rid of her mattress and I am not helping anyone else with anything ever again!

Good luck with the rest of your project. I can't wait to see the pictures of the end result. :-)

Sheryl said...

It looks fantastic so far. I had forgotten how cool the floor is. I need you to come tile my bedroom and master bath.

Ang said...

Looking good guys, can't wait to see the reveal!

Matt-n-Jef said...

Hey Sis. The floor isn't tile. We had them poor conrete and they stamped it and colored it to look like brick. It goes all the way outside and down the driveway.

Eve said...

Oh, yeah. I do remember the stamped thing now. At any rate, it looks awesome and I am jealous!

Ang said...

Our neighbors just had a patio stamped like rock, I think, it does look really cool. I love the idea of staining it. You two are very clever.

Tilley/Booth said...

I for one don't have any time to do anything with my house, so If you still want to stage an intervention I will go, but only if my house looks as great as all of yours when I get home!