Friday, November 21, 2008

What A Bunch of Flakes

So I was trying to make my blog a little more interactive two posts ago. Make a flake and pick the best one. Okay I get it. Your too busy to have a little fun while you perusing on the internet. And those that had a little fun, voted for their own.. It's all good and I get it. You think yours is the best.

Here are the not so flakey.

Jen Flake # 7000851
Joann Flake # 5676763
Sheryl Flake #'s 6934687, 6930919, 5117827
Me (Jef) Flake #'s 6861530, 6853157, 6853138, 5879990

Jessica and Cynthia made some as well but they seem to have melted. I can't find them.

Even though you flaked out on me.. I still love you and can't wait to see you. Only four days left until we arrive and 6 days to Thankgiving. I can't believe how fast it arrives.

So Jo... You want us to spend the night. What night is best for you? We are ready!! You have the Wii right? maybe not. If so, we need to transfer your Mii's so that you are always roaming our screen here at home. Happy 16th Emily. Would have been beautiful (just like her crazy mother, smart (4.0 student), and put Colton in his place... Love and Kisses.

6 comments:

Ang said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Make sure lots of pictures are taken, and don't get to crazy without us! We miss you tons.

Eve said...

The snowflakes were fun to make, but I had a little trouble using the tab and enter keys. I made about a dozen but most of them disappeared before I got them posted. And, I think only 2 of those are mine, but if the other one is pretty I'll take credit.

Grandmajoann said...

I loved making the snowflakes. I will probably do it again. I took down the numbers and will look at them again. I found many with Jen's name on. Good going Jen, you have a gift for this. They were beautiful.

Eve said...

I made another one that I really like. I forgot to get the number, but it is Sheryl in Mesa and it has a star in the middle and Christmas trees. If you find it VOTE FOR ME!

Jen said...

It took me a week or so to try it out, but now I am completely obsessed with the snowflake thing. I haven't kept track of the numbers, but I have made at least a dozen of them so far, and there will be a lot more in the future. Thanks for finding me another way to waste my time!

Jen said...

P.S. I can't vote for just one of those. You guys have all made some amazing snow flakes. I had been labling mine Jen in Utah, but since I am not the only Jen in Utah I will switch my location to Kaysville.