Monday, November 24, 2008

Wii Can't Believe It!!!

So we bought a Wii while back in Ohio. I enter sweepstakes every day and have been trying to win one for over a year... So in the meantime, I have won a $500 gas card, A $300 digital camera, various $25,$50 gift cards and of course last week a Wii.. now that we don't need one. Now we find ourselves besides the Wii, addicted to getting as many Mii's as we can on our system. So we might be bringing our Wii remote so that we can download the whole darn family to roam around with us on our system. Matt's mom sent us her Wii so we have his side of the family already..

Its funny how some of them look so much alike the family. Too bad you can't make a doggie or kitty Mii..

Is it possible to send them to each other via the internet as well?

8 comments:

Eve said...

I am starting to feel like a real dinosaur. We don't have a Wii or any inclination to get one. It is fun though.

How do you win so much stuff? You must spend hours entering contests to win all that!

Jessica said...

We dont have a wii yet either, That is what Bradley wants for christmas so I will be one of those crazy people at walmart the day after thanksgiving.

Ang said...

I need to spend more time on our Wii, I have only got on to make my Mii and do the initial test. I am hoping this Thanksgiving weekend I will have some time to work out with the girls on it.

I have no idea what you are talking about having other Mii's on the system! But it sounds hilarious to have them all wandering around. If only I could send mine to someone and they could work it out and I could recieve the benefits!!!

Jen said...

I like Angela's idea! I would love to have a Mii wandering around through several systems getting the benefit of exercise that I would never have to do.

~Cynthia~ said...

The girls made Mii's for everyone in our immediate family, so we have all the family working out or playing baseball with us. There I am doing step aerobics right alongside the girls and I'm not getting any skinnier for it!!

Ang said...

Okay so from what Cynthia is saying it sounds like my plan stinks! If only it were that easy, I guess if it were we would have thanksgiving meals everyday and look like a supermodels!!

Denise said...

This is hilarious. I love that everyone is working out, but not working out ha ha! Jef, is it the sweepsheets that you do? I am going to start doing them. My room mate does them and he wins stuff all the time.

Matt-n-Jef said...

www.cashnetsweeps.com