Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Have Fun With This

Go to http://www.bhg.com/snowflake to make your snowflakes online. Click get started now. You will have to sign up but it is free to join. Cut out your own snowflakes. Just drag your mouse where you wish to cut. You can start, preview or reset until you get the desired effect. You can also view other peoples snowflake cutouts by clicking on the large or small dots to see what others have created. You can comment on them as well.. check mine out from this year and last year by clicking on Find a Flake on the lower left and do a search for Jef in San Diego. You will be amazed how creative people are. Find me crazy, but I think it is very cool...

Compared to others, mine stink. When you create your own, give us your name and location in my comments so we can view yours and then vote on my blog as to whom has the best. (survey at the top right hand of my blog)

Now isn't that a fun interactive blog? LOL!!!

6 comments:

~Cynthia~ said...

Are you kidding me? I couldn't even attempt to make snowflakes as intricate as you have. They are amazing. My one lame attempt, thankfully, didn't register, because it paled in comparison to yours and the others I looked at.

Grandmajoann said...

Well, I made a snowflake but have no idea how to view yours. I named mine Joann in Taylorsville,Utah. Yes it was fun. Mine looks pretty darn good, but then I haven't seen any others.

Jessica said...

This was way fun to try!

Matt-n-Jef said...

Isn't it cool? I can't figure out why nobody has even tried.. LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!

Eve said...

OK, I finally got around to trying it. Mine is Sheryl in Mesa. There is one other Sheryl, but hers is Mesa AZ. Fun and frustrating!

Vote for me! Vote for me!

Grandmajoann said...

Sarah, you need to do this. I'll bet a pre kindergarten teacher can make great snowflakes. AND THE REST OF YOU, get started. You learn more with each one...Alyssa, where are yours?